Ok so when I started eating better and doing weight watchers I also started reading some health books. One of them was Mastering your Metabolism by Jillian Michaels. She is one of my favorites. If you want help losing weight for sure I would read this. I think it helps to know more info especially if you are struggling. And one thing I love is you can pick and choose what you think you can do. There is a lot of information. But don’t feel like you have to do them all. Pick what you can do. One of the things that I know WORKS is eating smaller meals more often. And making sure that you have some protein every couple of hours. The hardest thing for me being a mom of 3 is there is no way I can make chicken or fish every 4 hours. So one of the best hints was have rotisserie chicken already cooked and shredded that you can eat and put on a sandwich or have string cheese or hard boiled eggs already cooked and peeled. I think that really helped me.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
after aging antiaging application beauty before Blog change chocolate color easy eating healthy Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fitness fun gym health healthy kids lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer peanut butter robert jones skin skin care skincare skinny snacks weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube
- Read her #blog post Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care bit.ly/12v5Ry0 great #info 3 weeks ago
- I so believe this! Why Gratitude Will Save Your Life (& 7 Ways to Increase It Starting Today): I took a moment... bit.ly/Zyoun3 1 month ago
- Check this out A Humble Lip Balm To The Beauty Rescue bit.ly/YrmWa7 2 months ago
- Check this out Look Your Oscar Best With The Rule Of 3 bit.ly/V4qlwp 2 months ago
- I so believe this! How to Use Fear, Pain, and Sadness to Create Massive Fuel For Your Dream: Photo by F L I R S ... bit.ly/X5tbQU 3 months ago