I always felt the fake eggs in a carton would taste horrible. When I actually tried them I really enjoyed them. My favorite is usually the southwestern style. If you want the eggs by themselves the southwestern style gives a little more flavor. I also really like adding hot sauce on top of the egg beaters, giive them a little kick! One of my new favorites is adding a little bit of pesto on the egg beaters egg whites. I know it adds a little bit more calories, but to make it a little different flavor it is fun to mix it up. Eggs are a great opportunity to have some protein in your morning. So overall I think it is a great way to start your way with protein to help your metabolism rev up for the day.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
after aging antiaging application beauty before Blog change chocolate color easy eating healthy Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fitness fun gym health healthy kids lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer peanut butter robert jones skin skin care skincare skinny snacks weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube
- Read her #blog post Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care bit.ly/12v5Ry0 great #info 3 weeks ago
- I so believe this! Why Gratitude Will Save Your Life (& 7 Ways to Increase It Starting Today): I took a moment... bit.ly/Zyoun3 1 month ago
- Check this out A Humble Lip Balm To The Beauty Rescue bit.ly/YrmWa7 2 months ago
- Check this out Look Your Oscar Best With The Rule Of 3 bit.ly/V4qlwp 2 months ago
- I so believe this! How to Use Fear, Pain, and Sadness to Create Massive Fuel For Your Dream: Photo by F L I R S ... bit.ly/X5tbQU 3 months ago