I just read an article on a blog about ideal body image and bmi and I think a lot of people get caught up in what other people say they should be. About three years ago I lost 65 lbs doing weight watcher and reading books but I think the main key is where you feel at your best and I think most people should focus on ideal bmi but also where they feel good and even if that is a little above what is “ideal” I think that is ok. As long as you are relatively healthy and you are exercising to help heart health and overall health and fitness. Anyway my thought on the idea but you should check out this blog! Great article.
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
acne after age spots aging antiaging application beautiful beauty before blemishes Blog bmi Bright cardio change chocolate color colors concealer coral diet easy eating healthy exercise eye Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fast fitness flawless food foundation fun gym health healthy jewelry kids Lashes lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer mom noncomedogenic peanut butter robert jones running ruts skin skin care skincare skinny snacks Spring sunscreen thin transformation trends vegetables weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube You tube
- I so believe this! How and Why I Meditate: “The meditation c... bit.ly/2eJN40w 5 months ago
- I so believe this! How My Worst Fear Became My Greatest Strength: ... bit.ly/2ekH4ej 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned from Bad Relationships: ... bit.ly/2e9mu0r 5 months ago
- I so believe this! The Four Most Important Strategies for Getting Anything You Want: ... bit.ly/2egEPad 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned About Trying to Please Other People: ... bit.ly/2dztzHQ 6 months ago