Ok so midway through my weight loss journey I found Ronis blog. I loved being able to see someone was going through what I did. Because I was doing weight watchers it also helped because the problems or questions I had related directly to that program since that is how she lost her weight. I also LOVE that she would do clips on how to make food recipes. I tried quite a few and she inspired me to make my own healthier recipes. Also to realize if you add flavor with non fattening things use herbs and veggies that have great flavor you don’t feel like you are eating “Diet” food! She really is soooo cool, and I still continue to check it out. To see how she is continuing on her journey because I think that is the Hardest part of your journey. Ok so you worked really hard to get it off Now how do you you continue to keep making healthy choices! One of her posts I really enjoyed because I like to know everyone isn’t perfect and that I am not the only one that finds it harder at times then others 🙂
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
acne after age spots aging antiaging application beautiful beauty before blemishes Blog bmi Bright cardio change chocolate color colors concealer coral diet easy eating healthy exercise eye Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fast fitness flawless food foundation fun gym health healthy jewelry kids Lashes lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer mom noncomedogenic peanut butter robert jones running ruts skin skin care skincare skinny snacks Spring sunscreen thin transformation trends vegetables weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube You tube
- I so believe this! How and Why I Meditate: “The meditation c... bit.ly/2eJN40w 5 months ago
- I so believe this! How My Worst Fear Became My Greatest Strength: ... bit.ly/2ekH4ej 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned from Bad Relationships: ... bit.ly/2e9mu0r 5 months ago
- I so believe this! The Four Most Important Strategies for Getting Anything You Want: ... bit.ly/2egEPad 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned About Trying to Please Other People: ... bit.ly/2dztzHQ 6 months ago