Ok so one of the things that got me through the main year of my weight loss journey was gum. I know that sounds funny but I had gum all over because sometimes you just are in the mood to chew! but you don’t really need to eat anything so pop in a piece of gum it will save you from just munching on nothing. So I usually had 2 to 3 types of gum on hand. One was sweet, one minty, and usually Big Red! My favorite sweet one is now the Mint chocolate chip Dessert Delights. Than sometimes Juicy Fruit (doesn’t last as long) And then I would say for mint sometimes winterfresh or double mint. so if you haven’t tried any of these especially the Dessert Delights mint chocolate chip. You definitely need to try that!
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
acne after age spots aging antiaging application beautiful beauty before blemishes Blog bmi Bright cardio change chocolate color colors concealer coral diet easy eating healthy exercise eye Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fast fitness flawless food foundation fun gym health healthy jewelry kids Lashes lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer mom noncomedogenic peanut butter robert jones running ruts skin skin care skincare skinny snacks Spring sunscreen thin transformation trends vegetables weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube You tube
- I so believe this! How and Why I Meditate: “The meditation c... bit.ly/2eJN40w 5 months ago
- I so believe this! How My Worst Fear Became My Greatest Strength: ... bit.ly/2ekH4ej 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned from Bad Relationships: ... bit.ly/2e9mu0r 5 months ago
- I so believe this! The Four Most Important Strategies for Getting Anything You Want: ... bit.ly/2egEPad 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned About Trying to Please Other People: ... bit.ly/2dztzHQ 6 months ago