I did a previous post on how working out can help your skin be better Click HERE but I was reading another article from a blog about what foods can help your skin change. How the things we eat really affect how are skin is. You can help your skin look more youthful, glowing, healthy, clear based off of some of the things you eat. I know I have heard that berries of course of antioxidants so when you eat them you have more of it in your body, but sweet potatoes also have vitamin A and C that I have talked about earlier that can help your skin look better. Also Salmon and specific nuts also help give you healthy fatty acids they are like carriers helping carry healthy nutrients to your skin cell membranes. Healthy oils bring natural moisture to your skin Click Here So interesting I know eating helps your body, losing weight, feeling better, and having more energy. But didn’t know why exactly helps your skin. Definitely their blog article!
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
acne after age spots aging antiaging application beautiful beauty before blemishes Blog bmi Bright cardio change chocolate color colors concealer coral diet easy eating healthy exercise eye Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fast fitness flawless food foundation fun gym health healthy jewelry kids Lashes lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer mom noncomedogenic peanut butter robert jones running ruts skin skin care skincare skinny snacks Spring sunscreen thin transformation trends vegetables weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube You tube
- I so believe this! How and Why I Meditate: “The meditation c... bit.ly/2eJN40w 5 months ago
- I so believe this! How My Worst Fear Became My Greatest Strength: ... bit.ly/2ekH4ej 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned from Bad Relationships: ... bit.ly/2e9mu0r 5 months ago
- I so believe this! The Four Most Important Strategies for Getting Anything You Want: ... bit.ly/2egEPad 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned About Trying to Please Other People: ... bit.ly/2dztzHQ 6 months ago