Ok so when I started eating better and doing weight watchers I also started reading some health books. One of them was Mastering your Metabolism by Jillian Michaels. She is one of my favorites. If you want help losing weight for sure I would read this. I think it helps to know more info especially if you are struggling. And one thing I love is you can pick and choose what you think you can do. There is a lot of information. But don’t feel like you have to do them all. Pick what you can do. One of the things that I know WORKS is eating smaller meals more often. And making sure that you have some protein every couple of hours. The hardest thing for me being a mom of 3 is there is no way I can make chicken or fish every 4 hours. So one of the best hints was have rotisserie chicken already cooked and shredded that you can eat and put on a sandwich or have string cheese or hard boiled eggs already cooked and peeled. I think that really helped me.
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
acne after age spots aging antiaging application beautiful beauty before blemishes Blog bmi Bright cardio change chocolate color colors concealer coral diet easy eating healthy exercise eye Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fast fitness flawless food foundation fun gym health healthy jewelry kids Lashes lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer mom noncomedogenic peanut butter robert jones running ruts skin skin care skincare skinny snacks Spring sunscreen thin transformation trends vegetables weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube You tube
- I so believe this! How and Why I Meditate: “The meditation c... bit.ly/2eJN40w 5 months ago
- I so believe this! How My Worst Fear Became My Greatest Strength: ... bit.ly/2ekH4ej 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned from Bad Relationships: ... bit.ly/2e9mu0r 5 months ago
- I so believe this! The Four Most Important Strategies for Getting Anything You Want: ... bit.ly/2egEPad 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned About Trying to Please Other People: ... bit.ly/2dztzHQ 6 months ago