Ok so I just read this post about how It made me sad, but finished the rest of the article and really glad I did. There are some parts that you think are common sense, but really good ideas and thoughts. I think sometimes we get busy and don’t plan, or we do what is easy at the time, and that isn’t the best way to react. I never thought of bribing kids with food might be a bad thing to help them eat better. I thought it was really interesting. I have to admit I am guilty of doing that. I don’t do short order cooking my mom always had balanced meals and she usually wouldn’t short order cook. I was really picky so I wasn’t really eating as much so she said if I am not going to eat what she made I would have to make it myself so I became a connoisseur of Top Ramen or when I was younger I called them curly noodles 🙂 But I am definitely better and not so picky, but I don’t know if my husband would agree. There are just a lot of things I don’t like because of texture and some just because of flavor. Tomatoes, mushrooms, pineapple, and coconut. Lol haha I have so many people ask me when they find out I don’t like pineapple and coconut they say “But you are married to a Polynesian” 🙂 do they really think my tastes are going to change just because I married a polynesian. Anyway it always cracks me up when people ask me that 🙂 Click Here for Great Post.
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
acne after age spots aging antiaging application beautiful beauty before blemishes Blog bmi Bright cardio change chocolate color colors concealer coral diet easy eating healthy exercise eye Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fast fitness flawless food foundation fun gym health healthy jewelry kids Lashes lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer mom noncomedogenic peanut butter robert jones running ruts skin skin care skincare skinny snacks Spring sunscreen thin transformation trends vegetables weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube You tube
- I so believe this! How and Why I Meditate: “The meditation c... bit.ly/2eJN40w 5 months ago
- I so believe this! How My Worst Fear Became My Greatest Strength: ... bit.ly/2ekH4ej 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned from Bad Relationships: ... bit.ly/2e9mu0r 5 months ago
- I so believe this! The Four Most Important Strategies for Getting Anything You Want: ... bit.ly/2egEPad 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned About Trying to Please Other People: ... bit.ly/2dztzHQ 6 months ago