I always felt the fake eggs in a carton would taste horrible. When I actually tried them I really enjoyed them. My favorite is usually the southwestern style. If you want the eggs by themselves the southwestern style gives a little more flavor. I also really like adding hot sauce on top of the egg beaters, giive them a little kick! One of my new favorites is adding a little bit of pesto on the egg beaters egg whites. I know it adds a little bit more calories, but to make it a little different flavor it is fun to mix it up. Eggs are a great opportunity to have some protein in your morning. So overall I think it is a great way to start your way with protein to help your metabolism rev up for the day.
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
acne after age spots aging antiaging application beautiful beauty before blemishes Blog bmi Bright cardio change chocolate color colors concealer coral diet easy eating healthy exercise eye Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fast fitness flawless food foundation fun gym health healthy jewelry kids Lashes lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer mom noncomedogenic peanut butter robert jones running ruts skin skin care skincare skinny snacks Spring sunscreen thin transformation trends vegetables weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube You tube
- I so believe this! How and Why I Meditate: “The meditation c... bit.ly/2eJN40w 5 months ago
- I so believe this! How My Worst Fear Became My Greatest Strength: ... bit.ly/2ekH4ej 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned from Bad Relationships: ... bit.ly/2e9mu0r 5 months ago
- I so believe this! The Four Most Important Strategies for Getting Anything You Want: ... bit.ly/2egEPad 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned About Trying to Please Other People: ... bit.ly/2dztzHQ 6 months ago