So I lost 60lbs almost 5 years ago than got pregnant had a baby lost the weight again, and now have found about 15 of those pounds. This is a journey I am still happy with where I am at (sort of) Happy, but want to lose it again. But I feel like the stuff I would normally do to lose weight I could usually judge what I did or ate and could guess whether i would go up or down and now it seems to not be working. I almost wanted to think I was pregnant because I would have a reason haha but I need to be more focuse write things down and I know most of weight loss about 80% ATLEAST is eating so thats what I need to do. I did read this article that I thought was really good, and it reminded me what I did for the last 10lbs the first time. I actually started running. Now I am not normally a runner but I had a friend that wanted to run a 5k so I told her I would do it with her. I still hate running. I get so bored I don’t know why running for an hr is so different that stairs or the Arc Trainer, but for me it is. Anyway Click Here if you want to read the article it was really good. Made me remind myself what I needed to start doing and I probably should start running again. My body isn’t use to it haha I don’t think it ever will be. Anyway, just remember nothing changes until you change something!
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
acne after age spots aging antiaging application beautiful beauty before blemishes Blog bmi Bright cardio change chocolate color colors concealer coral diet easy eating healthy exercise eye Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fast fitness flawless food foundation fun gym health healthy jewelry kids Lashes lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer mom noncomedogenic peanut butter robert jones running ruts skin skin care skincare skinny snacks Spring sunscreen thin transformation trends vegetables weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube You tube
- I so believe this! How and Why I Meditate: “The meditation c... bit.ly/2eJN40w 5 months ago
- I so believe this! How My Worst Fear Became My Greatest Strength: ... bit.ly/2ekH4ej 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned from Bad Relationships: ... bit.ly/2e9mu0r 5 months ago
- I so believe this! The Four Most Important Strategies for Getting Anything You Want: ... bit.ly/2egEPad 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned About Trying to Please Other People: ... bit.ly/2dztzHQ 6 months ago