Ok so I just found Theodora’s blog and I think she is so fun to read about! I love NYC. Being from the East coast myself sometimes I miss it. Although I do love the mountains. I miss the East Coast in the fall with all the leaves changing 🙂 I really wanted to try to run a couple races this summer. I am considering getting pregnant around that time as well so I think that is an excuse and I would love to start doing something new again because I really want to get back to goal again. So I have started up spinning again. Which I forgot how much I love, and I am thinking about running as well. I think I need to get some new shoes. So if you have any ideas feel free to let me know. My husband is thinking about getting those toe shoes. Personally I think I want more padding not less padding. I know some people swear buy it, but not sure if one of those people would be me. Especially since I am not a lover of running already. Anyway, thoughts would be appreciated. Put your favorite type or brand of running shoe in the comments 🙂 Anyway, Theodora lost over 50lbs and now she runs and does tons of races. I love this blog post it talks about respecting each race and each distance and I think that is really neat. Click Here anyway, hope you love it as much as I do. Let me know what your favorite new fitness activity.
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
acne after age spots aging antiaging application beautiful beauty before blemishes Blog bmi Bright cardio change chocolate color colors concealer coral diet easy eating healthy exercise eye Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fast fitness flawless food foundation fun gym health healthy jewelry kids Lashes lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer mom noncomedogenic peanut butter robert jones running ruts skin skin care skincare skinny snacks Spring sunscreen thin transformation trends vegetables weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube You tube
- I so believe this! How and Why I Meditate: “The meditation c... bit.ly/2eJN40w 5 months ago
- I so believe this! How My Worst Fear Became My Greatest Strength: ... bit.ly/2ekH4ej 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned from Bad Relationships: ... bit.ly/2e9mu0r 5 months ago
- I so believe this! The Four Most Important Strategies for Getting Anything You Want: ... bit.ly/2egEPad 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned About Trying to Please Other People: ... bit.ly/2dztzHQ 6 months ago