An apple a day keeps the pounds away! Now this might not always be true if you eat all bad things every other time, but if you don’t want to watch or write down all the calories if you focus on eating healthier things a lot of times you will slowly eat more and more healthy items. I find the more fruits and vegetables I eat the less other stuff I eat and that isn’t counting calories that is just something that naturally happens. Now start with one thing and you can do more later. In the winter I find I eat less of them because there aren’t as many in season, but I am back focusing on eating healthier and eating more vegetables. I LOVE crisp fresh apples. When I am craving a treat sometimes I just need something a little sweet and I find if I go too far in the sweets than it makes me crave more sweets. I find if I do something a little sweet and especially something that has natural sweetness I don’t crave as much after. Now don’t get me wrong anything chocolate and peanut butter is totally up my ally. I just need to keep them as a sometimes sweet not an everyday or every minute sweet 🙂 HAHA which sometimes that is how often I want them. Eat an apple stay healthy and strong
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
acne after age spots aging antiaging application beautiful beauty before blemishes Blog bmi Bright cardio change chocolate color colors concealer coral diet easy eating healthy exercise eye Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fast fitness flawless food foundation fun gym health healthy jewelry kids Lashes lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer mom noncomedogenic peanut butter robert jones running ruts skin skin care skincare skinny snacks Spring sunscreen thin transformation trends vegetables weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube You tube
- I so believe this! How and Why I Meditate: “The meditation c... bit.ly/2eJN40w 5 months ago
- I so believe this! How My Worst Fear Became My Greatest Strength: ... bit.ly/2ekH4ej 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned from Bad Relationships: ... bit.ly/2e9mu0r 5 months ago
- I so believe this! The Four Most Important Strategies for Getting Anything You Want: ... bit.ly/2egEPad 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned About Trying to Please Other People: ... bit.ly/2dztzHQ 6 months ago