Have you ever been to the Amusement park and been by the booth that guesses your age? Usually on a women one of the main ways someone can guess a woman’s age is by looking at your neck and hands. Do you have a turkey gobble? If you do get a scarf and hide it 🙂 haha actually you need to make sure you moisturize, lighten age spots, wear spf, and exfoliate. All the things I have talked about in other War on Wrinkle posts you need to make sure you do it all to your neck and declotee area. Make sure you do your skin care to your bra line foundation to your jaw line 🙂 You always want to make sure you don’t end up with the younger looking face and older neck. I do not want to end up with a turkey gobble. So I will make sure I always do my skin care antiaging on my face, neck and hands. If you ever have extra moisturizer or anti-aging products put the excess down your neck than on to your hands and arms. Some people tell me that they wipe it on a towel or wash it off AAAGH! Why on earth would you waste perfectly good products. You paid good money for that. 🙂 Remember take good care of your skin! Don’t end up with a Turkey Gobble!!
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
acne after age spots aging antiaging application beautiful beauty before blemishes Blog bmi Bright cardio change chocolate color colors concealer coral diet easy eating healthy exercise eye Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fast fitness flawless food foundation fun gym health healthy jewelry kids Lashes lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer mom noncomedogenic peanut butter robert jones running ruts skin skin care skincare skinny snacks Spring sunscreen thin transformation trends vegetables weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube You tube
- I so believe this! How and Why I Meditate: “The meditation c... bit.ly/2eJN40w 5 months ago
- I so believe this! How My Worst Fear Became My Greatest Strength: ... bit.ly/2ekH4ej 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned from Bad Relationships: ... bit.ly/2e9mu0r 5 months ago
- I so believe this! The Four Most Important Strategies for Getting Anything You Want: ... bit.ly/2egEPad 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned About Trying to Please Other People: ... bit.ly/2dztzHQ 6 months ago