We can always tweek our makeup to make things appear a little differently. For the next couple of weeks I am going to do a series of how you should change your makeup based off your eye shape. If you have a droopy eye the corner of your eye turns down a little bit. Some people might want to raise it a little bit. When you do your midtone and you do your accent you don’t want to pull it down you want to raise it a bit. Normally you don’t want to pull color any farther than diagonal from the corner of your eye to the tip of your eyebrow, but especially with a droopy eye you want to lift it a little bit higher. You also want to leave a little space in between your eye liner of the top and bottom lid. If you connect them than you drag your eye down ward again. If you do this you will be amazed at what a little change of where you are placing you color can affect how lifted your eyes look after! Give it a try and let me know what you think. Deep, close, prominent, wide set eyes are all Yet to come 🙂
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
acne after age spots aging antiaging application beautiful beauty before blemishes Blog bmi Bright cardio change chocolate color colors concealer coral diet easy eating healthy exercise eye Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fast fitness flawless food foundation fun gym health healthy jewelry kids Lashes lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer mom noncomedogenic peanut butter robert jones running ruts skin skin care skincare skinny snacks Spring sunscreen thin transformation trends vegetables weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube You tube
- I so believe this! How and Why I Meditate: “The meditation c... bit.ly/2eJN40w 5 months ago
- I so believe this! How My Worst Fear Became My Greatest Strength: ... bit.ly/2ekH4ej 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned from Bad Relationships: ... bit.ly/2e9mu0r 5 months ago
- I so believe this! The Four Most Important Strategies for Getting Anything You Want: ... bit.ly/2egEPad 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned About Trying to Please Other People: ... bit.ly/2dztzHQ 6 months ago