It is a journey not a destination! Eve is in a very similar situation and I think that that happens a lot. You have a weightloss problem, you lose weight, you gain weight, etc. Click Here I think it makes a difference to have people you are accountable too, and many people have started blogs for this reason I think. I have had 3 kids and when I was pregant with my first I was a little heavier and I wish I had worked on being thinner before the first one. I lost the weight after my 2nd one, and my third I was at my goal weight before I got pregnant and that was nice, and here I am thinking about doing it again. 🙂 I used to think when I got pregnant I heard that you can’t start working out. So I used it as an excuse. I also used I am eating for 2! I don’t think that is true at all from all the info I have researched and talked about to my doctors you only need an additional 400 or 500 calories and guess what if you are already eating too many calories guess what you don’t need to add anything. Eating healthy, working out, will only help you. What do you think? Do you eat for two!? Haha do you eat for two now even if you are not pregnant. Your stomach really does shrink or grow based off of how much you eat. After I started losing weight I was surprsed how much I truly did eat and how much crap I ate! It adds up quickly!
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
acne after age spots aging antiaging application beautiful beauty before blemishes Blog bmi Bright cardio change chocolate color colors concealer coral diet easy eating healthy exercise eye Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fast fitness flawless food foundation fun gym health healthy jewelry kids Lashes lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer mom noncomedogenic peanut butter robert jones running ruts skin skin care skincare skinny snacks Spring sunscreen thin transformation trends vegetables weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube You tube
- I so believe this! How and Why I Meditate: “The meditation c... bit.ly/2eJN40w 5 months ago
- I so believe this! How My Worst Fear Became My Greatest Strength: ... bit.ly/2ekH4ej 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned from Bad Relationships: ... bit.ly/2e9mu0r 5 months ago
- I so believe this! The Four Most Important Strategies for Getting Anything You Want: ... bit.ly/2egEPad 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned About Trying to Please Other People: ... bit.ly/2dztzHQ 6 months ago