The way you figure out if you have wide set eyes is if you take the length of the eye and try to fit it in the middle of both eyes if you have extra space than you have wide set eyes. Wide Set eyes this is for sure one of the eye shapes you would NOT want to do the Cat eye. Bring as much dark color into the inner corner. You really want to layer in that inner corner. Usually you would put the accent color in to the iris the middle of the pupil. With the wide set eyes you want to pull in in farther than that. I have a friend that has wide set eyes and seeing without her makeup is strange because I hardly ever see her without it 🙂 I hate to say that. But when she applies it the right way it works and looks FABULOUSLY!!! I chose this picture because her makeup is not doing her any favors. She needs to pull that color farther over and has too much highlight or not enough midtone.
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
acne after age spots aging antiaging application beautiful beauty before blemishes Blog bmi Bright cardio change chocolate color colors concealer coral diet easy eating healthy exercise eye Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fast fitness flawless food foundation fun gym health healthy jewelry kids Lashes lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer mom noncomedogenic peanut butter robert jones running ruts skin skin care skincare skinny snacks Spring sunscreen thin transformation trends vegetables weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube You tube
- I so believe this! How and Why I Meditate: “The meditation c... bit.ly/2eJN40w 5 months ago
- I so believe this! How My Worst Fear Became My Greatest Strength: ... bit.ly/2ekH4ej 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned from Bad Relationships: ... bit.ly/2e9mu0r 5 months ago
- I so believe this! The Four Most Important Strategies for Getting Anything You Want: ... bit.ly/2egEPad 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned About Trying to Please Other People: ... bit.ly/2dztzHQ 6 months ago