Jess’s Blog. I read her blog. So great Click Here She lost over 120 lbs. I never had to lose that much, but even half that was hard so I can only imagine how hard it was. I want to send out kudos. Jess such an amazing story. I truly agree that there is no magic pill, no magic shake its all about eating less than your out put 🙂 calories in calories out. One of the things I love is Jess has a 3D virtual weightloss makeover tool that you can make. I think that it could be a really great way to get an actual picture of what you would like when you lost the weight. Such a great idea. Have a picture of you motivate you not just a picture in the magazine. I do think having something visual to remind you that it can help remind you to make better food choices and stay active. YOU CAN DO IT!!
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
acne after age spots aging antiaging application beautiful beauty before blemishes Blog bmi Bright cardio change chocolate color colors concealer coral diet easy eating healthy exercise eye Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fast fitness flawless food foundation fun gym health healthy jewelry kids Lashes lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer mom noncomedogenic peanut butter robert jones running ruts skin skin care skincare skinny snacks Spring sunscreen thin transformation trends vegetables weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube You tube
- I so believe this! How and Why I Meditate: “The meditation c... bit.ly/2eJN40w 5 months ago
- I so believe this! How My Worst Fear Became My Greatest Strength: ... bit.ly/2ekH4ej 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned from Bad Relationships: ... bit.ly/2e9mu0r 5 months ago
- I so believe this! The Four Most Important Strategies for Getting Anything You Want: ... bit.ly/2egEPad 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned About Trying to Please Other People: ... bit.ly/2dztzHQ 6 months ago