One of the best things you can do is Highlight your lid. God gave you a crease you don’t need to deepen it. So instead of hightlighting your brow bone like all the other eye shapes you want do put midtone on it. You are trying to push back your browbone and bring forward your lid. You also want to be very light handed with your accent color. Just on the very corner of your eye don’t bring very much into the crease. Demi or her make up artist 🙂 did a really good job in this picture. She is such a natural beauty I think. Deep set eyes can tend to be a hooded eye as you age so make sure you use a FABULOUS eye cream to help with wrinkles! Deep set eyes are beautiful help them guide them to be that way!
Shop from your SEAT not from your FEET!
acne after age spots aging antiaging application beautiful beauty before blemishes Blog bmi Bright cardio change chocolate color colors concealer coral diet easy eating healthy exercise eye Eyelashes eye makeup Eyes Fashion fast fitness flawless food foundation fun gym health healthy jewelry kids Lashes lips love makeovers makeup makeup artist Mastering Makeup Mondays moisturizer mom noncomedogenic peanut butter robert jones running ruts skin skin care skincare skinny snacks Spring sunscreen thin transformation trends vegetables weight Weightloss weight watchers working out wrinkles young younger youthful youtube You tube
- I so believe this! How and Why I Meditate: “The meditation c... bit.ly/2eJN40w 5 months ago
- I so believe this! How My Worst Fear Became My Greatest Strength: ... bit.ly/2ekH4ej 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned from Bad Relationships: ... bit.ly/2e9mu0r 5 months ago
- I so believe this! The Four Most Important Strategies for Getting Anything You Want: ... bit.ly/2egEPad 5 months ago
- I so believe this! 3 Things I’ve Learned About Trying to Please Other People: ... bit.ly/2dztzHQ 6 months ago