I have been trying new fun looks. Inspired through photos and colors. There are all sorts of “peacock” eyes some if you look up on google are scary, but some are kind of fun. I wouldn’t suggest this for every age or every eyeshape and definitely not everyday. But this was my take on a peacock eye or multicolor eye. The vibrancy of the blue didnt turn out but I still think it turned out great. I had a lot of compliments and it was just fun! So the reason why I got on this kick of color I was tempted to do streaks of color in my hair like 4 different shades in the front. Decided it was too dramatic, but decided I could change and do some more colorful makeup than usual. So this is my take I have talked about the best color of shadow for your eyes is opposite of the color wheel not green with green, or blue with blue. However if you want to add a little color a little fun I don’t think there is anything wrong with wearing those colors you want to ground your eye with a matte brown to shape the eye and than choose the best colors based off of your skin tone and what you want to try! Have Fun! It is just makeup it won’t kill you. One of the looks I will show later was with green didn’t know if I liked it it was my least favorite at the beginning, but I finished it. By the end I loved how it turned out! Remember it I’d just makeup not brain surgery you can always wash it off if you decide you hate it, but give it a chance :). Lol although I would recommend trying something you aren’t sure of on a slow day not when you have to be at an appt in an hr. Because you might not have enough time to start and do it over 🙂
One Lovely Blog Award
When you are nominated for this award, you have to
a. thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog Click Here
b. add the logo to your post
c. Include the rules in your post
d. tell others seven random things about yourself; and
e. nominate 15 other bloggers for the award (you don’t have to write about each one like I did here, you can just list them)
f. let them know they’ve been nominated by a comment
7 Random Things About me!!
I think this is one of my favorite things about the blog award. It is sooo much fun to learn strange things about people 🙂 Makes me feel like I know them better 🙂
1. I am currently pregnant and am finding out the sex NEXT WEEK!!
2. When I was a Junior in High School I bulldozed 20 cows It was like I was bowling in my car 😦 only killed one Messed up my bag in the process.
3. I was a cheerleader Shot putter (field event in track and field)
4. I LOVE Spicy food!!
5. I have earned one free car in Mary Kay
6. I love doing Bridal Makeup
1. Sadie and Dasie Such great posts And a lot about everything. Recipes, beautiful photos, Home Decor, Etc..
2. Beauty Today Blog Of course I LOVE makeup and I love to see everything new that is out there. Love
3. Mamacravings Love this blog. A mom just sharing things she loves and her family!! Great posts and fun to read!
4. Catie’s Chaos Such a cute woman with such cute kids love the pics and the intro of her fam!!
5. A utah Moms life Probably because I am a mom I love mom blogs, and suggestions and thoughts about family are always great!! 🙂
6. 1 mommy 2 monsters One of my favorites is her header 🙂 so cute and such a cute blog name, but does some fun giveaways! And kudos to all single mommys I can’t believe how hard that is!!
7. over my styled body How much do I love clothes and shoes!! Gotta love this blog and I love getting inspired to try new things!! Much love
8. Jordyn’s Journey I helped with a fundraiser for this beautiful girl. Jordyn was so sweet and I want to open the awareness of families going through this. I truly believe we all need to help and send good thoughts to all families that have to deal with this horrible disease!!
9. Jen Clyde Stylist I love the styles and fashions. Sooo love to look at what other peoples ideas of fashion are and to help pick and choose to make them work for me 🙂 Love it!
10. utah fashion blog Like I said I love Fashion 🙂 and I got a kick out of her trying the red lipstick she hasn’t posted in awhile but thats ok 🙂
11. Stephanies wreck the Dress House of winter I LOVE the photography and the fashion the last post on the wedding dress is beautiful!
12. matt-ali-isley Fun family and kid blog!! She is beautiful!! 🙂 and they make a beautiful family!
13. blushing basics fun makeup tricks and ideas 🙂 she has a bunch of tutorials reminds me I need to do more Great job Kristie!
14. Hello Miss Nikki Great fun makeup blog. Nikki is fun seems to LOVE color and it is just a fun read 🙂
15. Peekaboo Photoos blog How much do I love baby photos and looking at them. I think that is why I love this blog just found it, but LOVE it! 🙂 Maybe because I am expecting but they have some BEAUTIFUL photos!! 🙂
Congrats to all of you I hope you enjoy finding your fav blogs to give this award to as well 🙂 Congrats and enjoy thanks again Angela Sheila 🙂
Ok so I haven’t been regularly posting, but I wanted to let you know that I am still here and I am going to try to do more. My mom was recently diagnosed with cancer and I wanted to share because I know this affects a lot of people out there, and I thought for family it would be sad but didn’t realize how much it affects so many people around everyone. If you are or anyone in your family is going through this. I LOVE you and know that my love is with you and I TOTALLY understand. At this time I am so grateful that I loving family and friends to help me get through this. I am also grateful that I have a business that is flexible and that I can work when I want and have the time to be with my family. I am so amazed that Mary Kay head quarters has sent me emails, letters they even sent me hand written cards and sent me a dvd of inspirational stories!!! What business or management team does that!! I can’t believe that I have found something I LOVE and that they LOVE us too!! Anyway, I wanted to apologize profusely and tell everyone I am here and I would love to hear thoughts and suggestions as to what you would like my next focus to be! Love to All and have a FABULOUSLY productive day!!
Oh I love this! So great Angela is awesome not just because we have the same name 🙂 Love her outlook on life! Love that you shouldn’t give up, and Life is a journey not a destination!
10 Reasons Why You Should Never Give Up on trying to fulfill positive and meaningful hopes and dreams.
1.Because someone out there will appreciate what you do. Someone needs your talent or they will be blessed by what you give to the world. Someone needs your inspiration.
2. Because years after you are dead, some random people on the internet will find your work or remnants of your talent. They will say. “Wow, this is great. I want to learn more about this.” You always want to leave a good legacy for the future generations. Drop the crumbs of your talent as long as you live and because of technology they literally will never go away.
3. Because things just don’t happen overnight. You have to try, try, and try again. Be persistent.
4. Because giving up is for losers and losers don’t win. You are a winner, right?
View original post 134 more words
Ok So I haven’t really brought it up or pushed it, but I would LOVE to have any of your help. Let me know especially if you are in Utah, but even if you aren’t we could even do a Skype party and I could send you samples and you could try it and do quick makeovers. There is no obligation to purchase anything, and we can do as quick as you want. I have been trained by international makeup artist Robert Jones. I LOVE teaching what I have learned from him! It is all about trying to help and have the most entered into this contest and try to win the $5,000 donation check for “The Center for Women and Children in Crisis” Such a great shelter. We went and did makeovers on the ladies a couple weeks ago and it was so Awesome! It made me feel so good, and makes me want to help them even more! You can call, text, or email if you are willing to help 801-792-0394, angelaL@marykay.com Much love to you all!!
Hi guys! I am so thrilled to announce that I got nominated for a blog award. It’s an extra special one to me, because it is a matter of personal preferance – basically it means someone cared enough to take the time to link to me in their blog. Thanks to christenjackson – I got a Leibster! We are both new at the blog seen but she has got a really fun blog. My fav are the nail polish variations. Try Modbod nails. So fun and I just don’t think about those things I usually do plain classic french tip. I think I am worried to be too outlandish 🙂 with my nails I am sure some people realize in talking a lot of other things that statement is probably not true, but it is with my nails. 🙂 I just think that is so amazing and her ind. cherry pies look so yummy haven’t gotten a chance to make it yet, but I want too 🙂 Also she has lost a considerable amount of weight and I absolutely love that! A weight loss journal helped me lose 60lbs and that is a Great way to do it. 🙂 Check her out! http://cjackplay.wordpress.com/
Also – I am straight jacking the description of the award from her blog, because we all know that the best thing about having friends is
permanantly borrowing stuff from them.
This is how the Liebster is described:
This award we’ve discovered is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning ‘Beloved, Dearest or Favorite.’
I am truly honored and very happy that part of receiving this awards means paying it forward. Here’s how it works:
- Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
- Post the award to your blog.
- Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value (It’s a great way to get to word out there about other blogs!!)
- Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.
So as I started this blogging world I have found that I love reading other peoples blogs and commenting and learning how they live their life, and I am super excited to feature 5 other bloggers. Quite sad it is only 5. I am so sorry to those I haven’t chosed I wanted to do a variety of blogs and I also can only pick 5. I hope you aren’t sad and I will try to help with feature posts or whatever you want to help you build your blog. Happy blogging and I hope you all check out all of these FABULOUS blogs!
1. Ok so I love this baby blog! I have been coming back to it since I found it and love seeing all of their new posts. I just think everything that they talk about is so relevant and fun if you have any kids or friends with kids you should check out this blog. But it isn’t ALL baby which I also LOVE http://utahbabyblog.blogspot.com/ Sometimes they do giveaways make sure you stop by!!
2. A mom blogs about her kids and her passionate about life. I love how she loves her family and enjoy all of her posts. She also does guest posts which I think it is fun to share what other people out there are doing. Love that aspect you get to know her along with someone new every once inawhile. http://www.lovetothemoon.com/
3. Just simply live I have been coming to check on this blog and I realized I hadn’t followed it until today 🙂 I go there often enough I guess I didn’t need the update email but I did get it done today. I love repurposed furniture. I never feel like I have the time to do it, but I really want to start doing it myself because she makes it look easy! You for sure need to check out her blog!! So great! http://www.thesousakids.blogspot.com/
4. Sophisticated fashion, Thats what I think about this blog. I LOVE how Brooke designs homes and everything else makes me want her to come to my house 🙂 She is so great at what she does. So excited to keep reading her blog! I hope you take the chance to come look at her blog. She even has someone come guest post sometimes, which I think is really fun. http://modern-sophisticate.blogspot.com/
5. Mommies are light Daddies are dark is fabulous. She talks about her multiracial family and how her children might be affected of the worlds view, and her opinions about them. I found this and I obviously relate because that is so similar to our family. She is passionate about life and bringing things to light that maybe you wouldn’t have thought about otherwise. http://www.mommiesarelight.com/home/2012/3/21/a-million-hoodies-for-trayvon-martin.html?lastPage=true#comment17490838
I know this blog has way more followers than 200 and it should because it if awesome, but when I found this blog I cried and cried and couldn’t stop reading this blog and I just wanted to send a “You are FABULOUS” and you have such strength and if I could give you this award I would!! I can’t say enough about courtney she probably is one of the strongest moms and I don’t really know her, but I will tell you if you want to have your life put into perspective and know that the little things we shouldn’t stress about, you should read her blog! Courtney you are an amazing MOM http://randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com/
Just wanted to again say my appreciation for the award. I am really enjoying blogging and glad other people enjoy reading what I have to say. I love my job, my life, friends, and my family. I am so blessed!
How much do you love talking to your Girlfriends! I know I do, but sometimes I just can’t take 30min to an hour to chat. So a great friend Shari Kendall gave me a heads up on this awesome app. I love being able to hear a friends voice and then sometimes you can assume they are happy, mad, upset, but they really aren’t this way you hear their voice. And all the changes in their voices and you really know what they are talking about, and their mood which I LOVE! So let me know what you think and heytell me back if you want! 🙂 Gotta Love technology!