Ok so I haven’t been regularly posting, but I wanted to let you know that I am still here and I am going to try to do more. My mom was recently diagnosed with cancer and I wanted to share because I know this affects a lot of people out there, and I thought for family it would be sad but didn’t realize how much it affects so many people around everyone. If you are or anyone in your family is going through this. I LOVE you and know that my love is with you and I TOTALLY understand. At this time I am so grateful that I loving family and friends to help me get through this. I am also grateful that I have a business that is flexible and that I can work when I want and have the time to be with my family. I am so amazed that Mary Kay head quarters has sent me emails, letters they even sent me hand written cards and sent me a dvd of inspirational stories!!! What business or management team does that!! I can’t believe that I have found something I LOVE and that they LOVE us too!! Anyway, I wanted to apologize profusely and tell everyone I am here and I would love to hear thoughts and suggestions as to what you would like my next focus to be! Love to All and have a FABULOUSLY productive day!!
Oh I love this! So great Angela is awesome not just because we have the same name 🙂 Love her outlook on life! Love that you shouldn’t give up, and Life is a journey not a destination!
10 Reasons Why You Should Never Give Up on trying to fulfill positive and meaningful hopes and dreams.
1.Because someone out there will appreciate what you do. Someone needs your talent or they will be blessed by what you give to the world. Someone needs your inspiration.
2. Because years after you are dead, some random people on the internet will find your work or remnants of your talent. They will say. “Wow, this is great. I want to learn more about this.” You always want to leave a good legacy for the future generations. Drop the crumbs of your talent as long as you live and because of technology they literally will never go away.
3. Because things just don’t happen overnight. You have to try, try, and try again. Be persistent.
4. Because giving up is for losers and losers don’t win. You are a winner, right?
View original post 134 more words
Do you want fabulous looking lashes. I have been using the serum for the last couple of months and I LOVE how they look. They give you the look of false looking eyelashes. I LOVE it. Have I told you this yet 🙂 If you are willing to spend a little bit of money on a fabulous product this would be one of them. I was really worried to try one of these enhancing lash serums because I was worried about it changing my eye color or darkening my eye lids. It is super easy to use. You have to consistently use it but it works! Make sure you use it atleast 8 weeks before you judge. I promise you will see the results 6 weeks in I thought I was seeing results, but after 8 to 10 weeks I really noticed it for sure.
Hi guys! I am so thrilled to announce that I got nominated for a blog award. It’s an extra special one to me, because it is a matter of personal preferance – basically it means someone cared enough to take the time to link to me in their blog. Thanks to christenjackson – I got a Leibster! We are both new at the blog seen but she has got a really fun blog. My fav are the nail polish variations. Try Modbod nails. So fun and I just don’t think about those things I usually do plain classic french tip. I think I am worried to be too outlandish 🙂 with my nails I am sure some people realize in talking a lot of other things that statement is probably not true, but it is with my nails. 🙂 I just think that is so amazing and her ind. cherry pies look so yummy haven’t gotten a chance to make it yet, but I want too 🙂 Also she has lost a considerable amount of weight and I absolutely love that! A weight loss journal helped me lose 60lbs and that is a Great way to do it. 🙂 Check her out! http://cjackplay.wordpress.com/
Also – I am straight jacking the description of the award from her blog, because we all know that the best thing about having friends is
permanantly borrowing stuff from them.
This is how the Liebster is described:
This award we’ve discovered is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning ‘Beloved, Dearest or Favorite.’
I am truly honored and very happy that part of receiving this awards means paying it forward. Here’s how it works:
- Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
- Post the award to your blog.
- Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value (It’s a great way to get to word out there about other blogs!!)
- Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.
So as I started this blogging world I have found that I love reading other peoples blogs and commenting and learning how they live their life, and I am super excited to feature 5 other bloggers. Quite sad it is only 5. I am so sorry to those I haven’t chosed I wanted to do a variety of blogs and I also can only pick 5. I hope you aren’t sad and I will try to help with feature posts or whatever you want to help you build your blog. Happy blogging and I hope you all check out all of these FABULOUS blogs!
1. Ok so I love this baby blog! I have been coming back to it since I found it and love seeing all of their new posts. I just think everything that they talk about is so relevant and fun if you have any kids or friends with kids you should check out this blog. But it isn’t ALL baby which I also LOVE http://utahbabyblog.blogspot.com/ Sometimes they do giveaways make sure you stop by!!
2. A mom blogs about her kids and her passionate about life. I love how she loves her family and enjoy all of her posts. She also does guest posts which I think it is fun to share what other people out there are doing. Love that aspect you get to know her along with someone new every once inawhile. http://www.lovetothemoon.com/
3. Just simply live I have been coming to check on this blog and I realized I hadn’t followed it until today 🙂 I go there often enough I guess I didn’t need the update email but I did get it done today. I love repurposed furniture. I never feel like I have the time to do it, but I really want to start doing it myself because she makes it look easy! You for sure need to check out her blog!! So great! http://www.thesousakids.blogspot.com/
4. Sophisticated fashion, Thats what I think about this blog. I LOVE how Brooke designs homes and everything else makes me want her to come to my house 🙂 She is so great at what she does. So excited to keep reading her blog! I hope you take the chance to come look at her blog. She even has someone come guest post sometimes, which I think is really fun. http://modern-sophisticate.blogspot.com/
5. Mommies are light Daddies are dark is fabulous. She talks about her multiracial family and how her children might be affected of the worlds view, and her opinions about them. I found this and I obviously relate because that is so similar to our family. She is passionate about life and bringing things to light that maybe you wouldn’t have thought about otherwise. http://www.mommiesarelight.com/home/2012/3/21/a-million-hoodies-for-trayvon-martin.html?lastPage=true#comment17490838
I know this blog has way more followers than 200 and it should because it if awesome, but when I found this blog I cried and cried and couldn’t stop reading this blog and I just wanted to send a “You are FABULOUS” and you have such strength and if I could give you this award I would!! I can’t say enough about courtney she probably is one of the strongest moms and I don’t really know her, but I will tell you if you want to have your life put into perspective and know that the little things we shouldn’t stress about, you should read her blog! Courtney you are an amazing MOM http://randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com/
Just wanted to again say my appreciation for the award. I am really enjoying blogging and glad other people enjoy reading what I have to say. I love my job, my life, friends, and my family. I am so blessed!