Brianna was so natural I did just a basic glamour natural bridal look shimmer and golden tones with a soft lip! I loved this 🙂
I am so excited I am getting some pictures done for my makeup portfolio did some bridals and some really fun color looks. Can’t wait to get more pics. Can’t wait to show you all I saw a couple and they turned out so Awesome!! I am totally stoked!
I have been trying new fun looks. Inspired through photos and colors. There are all sorts of “peacock” eyes some if you look up on google are scary, but some are kind of fun. I wouldn’t suggest this for every age or every eyeshape and definitely not everyday. But this was my take on a peacock eye or multicolor eye. The vibrancy of the blue didnt turn out but I still think it turned out great. I had a lot of compliments and it was just fun! So the reason why I got on this kick of color I was tempted to do streaks of color in my hair like 4 different shades in the front. Decided it was too dramatic, but decided I could change and do some more colorful makeup than usual. So this is my take I have talked about the best color of shadow for your eyes is opposite of the color wheel not green with green, or blue with blue. However if you want to add a little color a little fun I don’t think there is anything wrong with wearing those colors you want to ground your eye with a matte brown to shape the eye and than choose the best colors based off of your skin tone and what you want to try! Have Fun! It is just makeup it won’t kill you. One of the looks I will show later was with green didn’t know if I liked it it was my least favorite at the beginning, but I finished it. By the end I loved how it turned out! Remember it I’d just makeup not brain surgery you can always wash it off if you decide you hate it, but give it a chance :). Lol although I would recommend trying something you aren’t sure of on a slow day not when you have to be at an appt in an hr. Because you might not have enough time to start and do it over 🙂
I know it’s been awhile and I am sorry. Hopefully I haven’t lost all of you and now can gain more. I got busy my mom was diagnosed with cancer and lived with us in the summer for 8 weeks to do chemo and radiation. Than I got pregnant with my beautiful baby boy. His name is Matai and he is now 10 months old. It’s crazy how busy you can get and how time. Can fly. I can’t believe it’s been so long since I posted. I will definitely be doing more. I have been doing a lot of different makeup looks peacock, chocolate smokey eye, doing some bridal so I will be posting more to come but for now you can see my beautiful baby boy 🙂
One Lovely Blog Award
When you are nominated for this award, you have to
a. thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog Click Here
b. add the logo to your post
c. Include the rules in your post
d. tell others seven random things about yourself; and
e. nominate 15 other bloggers for the award (you don’t have to write about each one like I did here, you can just list them)
f. let them know they’ve been nominated by a comment
7 Random Things About me!!
I think this is one of my favorite things about the blog award. It is sooo much fun to learn strange things about people 🙂 Makes me feel like I know them better 🙂
1. I am currently pregnant and am finding out the sex NEXT WEEK!!
2. When I was a Junior in High School I bulldozed 20 cows It was like I was bowling in my car 😦 only killed one Messed up my bag in the process.
3. I was a cheerleader Shot putter (field event in track and field)
4. I LOVE Spicy food!!
5. I have earned one free car in Mary Kay
6. I love doing Bridal Makeup
1. Sadie and Dasie Such great posts And a lot about everything. Recipes, beautiful photos, Home Decor, Etc..
2. Beauty Today Blog Of course I LOVE makeup and I love to see everything new that is out there. Love
3. Mamacravings Love this blog. A mom just sharing things she loves and her family!! Great posts and fun to read!
4. Catie’s Chaos Such a cute woman with such cute kids love the pics and the intro of her fam!!
5. A utah Moms life Probably because I am a mom I love mom blogs, and suggestions and thoughts about family are always great!! 🙂
6. 1 mommy 2 monsters One of my favorites is her header 🙂 so cute and such a cute blog name, but does some fun giveaways! And kudos to all single mommys I can’t believe how hard that is!!
7. over my styled body How much do I love clothes and shoes!! Gotta love this blog and I love getting inspired to try new things!! Much love
8. Jordyn’s Journey I helped with a fundraiser for this beautiful girl. Jordyn was so sweet and I want to open the awareness of families going through this. I truly believe we all need to help and send good thoughts to all families that have to deal with this horrible disease!!
9. Jen Clyde Stylist I love the styles and fashions. Sooo love to look at what other peoples ideas of fashion are and to help pick and choose to make them work for me 🙂 Love it!
10. utah fashion blog Like I said I love Fashion 🙂 and I got a kick out of her trying the red lipstick she hasn’t posted in awhile but thats ok 🙂
11. Stephanies wreck the Dress House of winter I LOVE the photography and the fashion the last post on the wedding dress is beautiful!
12. matt-ali-isley Fun family and kid blog!! She is beautiful!! 🙂 and they make a beautiful family!
13. blushing basics fun makeup tricks and ideas 🙂 she has a bunch of tutorials reminds me I need to do more Great job Kristie!
14. Hello Miss Nikki Great fun makeup blog. Nikki is fun seems to LOVE color and it is just a fun read 🙂
15. Peekaboo Photoos blog How much do I love baby photos and looking at them. I think that is why I love this blog just found it, but LOVE it! 🙂 Maybe because I am expecting but they have some BEAUTIFUL photos!! 🙂
Congrats to all of you I hope you enjoy finding your fav blogs to give this award to as well 🙂 Congrats and enjoy thanks again Angela Sheila 🙂